View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 06:14 AM   #4
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
Yes me too, although I made all my pages on sunday and posted them during the week LOL But what I like the most was that there is no schedule as in a SS marathon, I'm working now and would have missed some. What I did really miss was a fun chat with you guys
Maybe if we do this again, we'll try to schedule at least 1 chat during the week long celebration!
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote