View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 09:15 PM   #53
kolohigirl
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
kolohigirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Layton, UT
Software: Adobe
Posts: 1,111
Points: 4,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer View Post
It is super crazy! But a good trip plan, patience and avoiding MK on the 24, 25, 30, and 31st is essential (unless you have lots and lots of patience). Please note it is pretty much crazy busy all year long and we have had almost the same amount of wait times and crowds when we went in Oct and when we went just this year in February...so if that is the time you can go then I say GO and have fun. The decorations are great and the atmosphere is fun. I will say if you can get dessert parties for fireworks that helps a lot along with making sure you have a sit down lunch to get out of the crowds for a while. Pack for inconsistent weather anything from 80's to 50's.
Thank you so much! I've always wanted to go and see the Christmas decorations. How early can I make reservations for dessert parties and other stuff?

kolohigirl is offline   Reply With Quote