View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 10:35 AM   #13
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder
 
tinkerbell1112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
Points: 36,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Not sad at all! I'm glad you got to sleep in and the walk was postponed! Now you get to do both!!

Oh I've seen my friends talking about the virtual runs!!
it was completely cancelled, but we went to the gym and did a 5K anyway. LOL
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote