View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 07:38 AM   #4
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
 
CoralTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
Points: 3,770
Now this is my kind of challenge! I have tons of LO that are 75-90% finished.

On another note, Carol, I came back today to finish the "Leave Love" challenge, and saw this post. I clicked on your LO here to give it some love, but even though I am logged in on the forums, it showed me as logged out on the Gallery. I hit log in, and it went through the usual "thanks for logging in," but then when the page reloaded, still not logged in. I left and logged in separately, and then went to the Gallery via the main link, yet it still shows me logged out. I've tried various things, but still no luck. I can post replies in the forum and it shows me logged in, but no dice for the Gallery.

I find that so weird that I can be logged in on the forums, but not the gallery.

I really wanted to leave some more love for LO in the Gallery. I only got 4 LO done, so I wanted to finish the "leave love" challenge. I was on my way to getting the half marathon done, but my brother called on Sunday about my Mom (she is having some health issues), so I didn't get anything done on Sunday.

I will keep trying, but I tried 4 or 5 times in various ways before I decided to leave this post. I hope it's just me and something I'm doing



Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
I just finished this layout that I started Sunday night. I don't know that I'm totally satisfied with it, I think it needs more elements, but going to put it aside for now and revisit it later



__________________


Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote