View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 08:57 PM   #41
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecadetswife View Post
Looking forward to this weekend. Many thanks to all you guys who did, and are doing all the work to make this happen. Feeling a wee bit guilty that I didn't offer to help. Will do so next year.

Huge thank you to Carol for this awesome site!

OTT: What photo site are you guys now using to host your Siggies?
I've switched to a private folder on Facebook. It's hidden so only I can see it! I was going to try Flickr, but I couldn't get the links to copy! Someone said they were trying Imgur dot com. Photobucket stinks right now. I actually closed out my account with them with all the issues they are having! Good luck!
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links