View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 08:01 PM   #56
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Hpgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Posts: 4,160
Points: 23,680
Thanks for hosting! I've been trying to figure out what to do with all these photos without getting too repetitive. I accidentally used only 9 photos the first time I uploaded; I shuffled things around and replaced the original, but the correct page is only showing up half the time.



Also posted in the forums here.
__________________
Laura
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote