View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 09:58 AM   #11
briarrose
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
 
briarrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: kendallville, IN
Software: PSE
Camera: Nikon Coolpix S60
Posts: 321
Points: 4,843
Briarrose Speed Scrap

I was so looking forward to the Speed Scrap weekend, but I just learned my cousin's husband died and the service in Friday with graveside service on Saturday. I live 200 miles away so if I miss 2 days. I will try to do as many as possible.

Speed Scrap 214 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57362&cat=1196

Speed Scrap 215 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57308&cat=1197

Speed Scrap 216 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57358&cat=1198

Speed Scrap 217 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57323&cat=1199

Speed Scrap 218 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57333&cat=1200

Speed Scrap 219 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57345&cat=1201

Speed Scrap 220 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...56815&cat=1202

Speed Scrap 221 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57355&cat=1203

Speed Scrap 222 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...56910&cat=1204

Speed Scrap 223 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...africa&cat=all

Speed Scrap 224 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57002&cat=1206

Speed Scrap 225 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57102&cat=1207

Speed Scrap 226 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57225&cat=1208

Speed Scrap 227 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...57181&cat=1209

Thank you everyone. I do not believe I got them all done.

Last edited by briarrose; 07-31-2017 at 11:11 AM.

briarrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links