View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 08:36 AM   #7
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
 
CoralTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
Points: 3,770
So excited!!! Got my new computer set up, and trying to be remotely organized for this weekend!!!!

Here are my answers:

Do you have any goals for the weekend?
To actually scrap for the first time since the Marathon in 2015. That was the only time I've scrapped since I moved to Orlando 5 years ago

In 2016 my computer was just to old to get anything meaningful done in a limited amount of time.

I'm really hoping to get back to scrapping regularly. I really miss it


Is this your first time participating in the marathon?
Nope.

If not, how many years have you participated in?

Even though I've been a member since 2011, I think I've only done 1 Marathon, in 2015! I'm a slow scrapper

Are you set up with a SLACK (chatroom) account? If not, see the post about it!
Yes
__________________


Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote