View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:58 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder
 
tinkerbell1112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
Points: 36,190
Melidy Designs <-- 30% off SALE!

Melissa has been with the Mousescrappers community for as long as I can remember! And she has some amazing kits that are perfect for your Disney scrapbooking needs!

MELISSA IS ALSO CELEBRATING THE WEEKEND WITH A 30% OFF SALE!!



You can check her shop out here.
She can also be found on Facebook and her blog.

Here are just a few of my favorite kits to use

My #1 favorite kit from Melissa


Who loves Club Cool?


NOT my favorite ride, but certainly a fun kit!


Downtown Disney Lego Store - Legoland - Discovery center?


Toy Story Mania - I know we all love this one!


She also has a number of templates and element packs that are wonderful

Quote pack:




Seriously, her store is LOADED with fun stuff to use on your pages. Go check it out! What's your favorite?
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by Carolc; 07-28-2017 at 05:31 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links