View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 02:27 PM   #34
ratgirl24
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
 
ratgirl24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: East Tennessee
Software: Photoshop Elements 2019
Camera: Nikon D3200, Nikon Coolpix S8100 and iPhone
Posts: 1,079
Points: 5,256
I love then and now layouts and this one spans four trips. Nice clean layout that really focuses on the pictures!



Love this layout as a trip summary with a picture from each day of their trip! Would be great as a cover.

__________________
Transfer an existing reservation Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Star Tours Cutester Bee Ursula Cheshire Cat Cupcake Epcot logo WDW logo Monorail I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! A Ticket Cutester Minnie Pigglet 2 Jungle Cruise Olaf Pirate Dog Jiminy Cricket Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

ratgirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote