View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 07:38 PM   #12
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Hpgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Posts: 4,160
Points: 23,680
I didn't really set goals in 2015, but I'm hoping to finish more projects this year rather than have a bunch of incomplete lists sitting around.

I'm looking to finish the following albums:

Mouscrappers Meetup (may decide to combine photos to fewer pages so I can finish easier)
New Years 2015 (9 pages left)
New Years 2016 (haven't started, but it'd be nice to finish a project while it's still fresh)
Summer 2015 with my sister (20 pages left)
Disneyland 2013 (phone scrapping - finally the apps exist that may give me more flexibility to scrap during work breaks)
Disneyland 2015 (this is barely started, so I won't be fussed if I don't finish this year)

I also want to make more progress on my "loose" pages that are just from random little Disney events through the year as well as my runDisney pages. This may also be the year to yield defeat and print some photobooks (as opposed to scrapbooks) of all my Star Wars Weekend Photos and SODL and parade photos. I don't have the patience to scrap them, but I'm sick of them just sitting on my hard drive. I'm also trying to participate in more challenges, both here and on shop sites to get coupons. My creativity oddly tends to flourish when it has some boundaries to work within.

Progress:
January - 3 pages done. Not as much done as I would have liked, but they're all pages from my list rather than random photos I dug from the back of the hard drive
__________________
Laura
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Hpgirl; 02-04-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote