View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #4
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
So cool! I really was hoping to see the exhibit (it was in my area, too), but I never made it down there. I especially wanted to see Michelle Kwan's statue (you can see it in your full view pic, it's the one with the heart & peace sign ) I agree, it would be cool to own one of them! I know they were all auctioned off for charity after the tour.
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote