Thread: July Check-in
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 09:34 AM   #2
tukogirl
Moderator
 
tukogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
Points: 27,515
After my hard drive crash I didn't get the new hard drive and load everything up until the 20th. So, since then I've done 2 new pages and re-done 3 that I lost.

I'm not putting July on the tracking sheet because I think by losing 20 pages it would be a negative number, lol! But I'm looking forward to getting back on track again in August after my 2.5 month setback!
__________________
Andrea



Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote