View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 05:34 AM   #26
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe
 
Neverland Scraps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Posts: 2,425
Points: 11,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyAnn View Post
Sorry I'm last minute just found this today. I couldn't get my daughter in law to send me a picture with a character in it fast enough. I hope dolls and clip-art is okay. I think I have the other things covered; but not sure. This is of my Grandson Giovanni in the parking lot at Disneyland tired and ready to start his 350 mile trip back home. I hope you all Enjoy your time sharing his Best Friends Forever. God Bless, Blowing Wishes for a Wonderful Day Your Way.
He is SO cute and so exhausted from their visit!!! I love this photo that you scrapped. It's so precious and shows how much he enjoyed his time at Disney!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline