View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #3
MelissaD
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
 
MelissaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mostly sunny Central FL
Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28
Posts: 380
Points: 1,568
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaD
Re: Video: Princess Tiana joining the park

My kids and I were there Monday! We heard the announcement that Tiana would be arriving, but there was a huge camera set up and the kids were eager to get to the rides and not wait for her to appear, so we totally missed the whole thing. I'm so glad you posted this, because I was really disappointed that I didn't get to see what was going on.
__________________
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1

MelissaD is offline   Reply With Quote