View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 02:38 PM   #22
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder
 
QuiltyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
Points: 41,915
Some of my pages I liked, others I didn't. But here are my two favorites:

This one just fell together. I love it when that happens! I think it is the large photo of the submarine that did it for me.



And this one I was able to make while scrapping and chatting at the same time, uploading it just minutes after the chat ended. That has never happened before!

__________________

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote