View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 08:21 PM   #3
ladyleopard1106
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
ladyleopard1106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Olympus FE-170, Olympus VR-340, Cannon PowerShot A110 IS
Posts: 716
Points: 2,778
OK....I am proud of myself because this is the first SS marathon in which I completed all the challenges. While I drove my fiance batty, he pushed me with the 3 SSs I'd procrastinated on b/c I had no idea what I was going to do and didn't think I'd get all 15 done.

I like this one I did for 189...there is no journaling (I HATE journaling), and I didn't use flowers! LoL. Plus I went through folders on my laptop and found that firework element hiding in a kit I have NEVER used and forgot I had.



One of my other favorites is this one...I just like my phrase "We're seizing the future" (from the alien encounter thing), and my clustering!



Lastly, there's this LO that probably had me stressing the most...but after spending at least an hour going through folders, some how I hodgepodged all those papers, and it turned out looking better than I had planned! And I love how the blocks stand out against the monotones!



-Lori
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours It\'s a Small World Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie Bride Teacups Italy Monorail Jungle Cruise Skyway Sorcerer\'s Hat

ladyleopard1106 is offline   Reply With Quote