View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 10:02 AM   #35
scraptraci
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue
 
scraptraci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Chicagoland
Software: pse
Camera: panasonic lumix, cannon rebel
Posts: 630
Points: 3,655
ss 178
Isim: I really like how you used the journaling cards to break up the photos it really made them pop
Carolc: I love how the photos pop off the papers. Really like the journaling pocket



ss 179
Goofy2650: I loved how the light spaceship earth highlights the other photos so well. Love the bling arrows
Buttner Jenkins: I really like the contrast of the rect photo against all the circles. Her photos are amazing



ss 180
Melidy: Love the clean look of your layout. Cool use of those photo pass photos Love the bed the film strip
Amanda j: I really liked how she got lots of pictures while still having a clean feel to the layout. I really liked the cluster with the pumpkin and the tabbed banner


ss 181

ss 182

ss 183

ss 184

ss 185

ss 186.
Jnac916: Love the color scheme and I love the banners going down the side. *The ribbons make a great "moving" touch



ss 187

ss 188

ss 189

ss 190

ss 191

ss 192
Baymax Sven Perry Test Track

Last edited by scraptraci; 03-27-2015 at 09:32 PM.

scraptraci is offline   Reply With Quote