View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 07:23 PM   #34
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
 
CoralTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
Points: 3,770
Lisa's Favorites

Saving my spot!

So I have to say--this is SOOO HARD! There is so much gorgeousness in the gallery!

Ok, so I didn't get this done on time--had a last minute date night at Magic Kingdom that stole the time I thought I was going to use to do this, but I still want finish it on Saturday--there is just so much inspiration from last weekend! It has been fun looking through it all! No prize necessary!

ss #178


ss #179


ss #180


ss #181


ss #182:


ss #183


ss #184


ss #185


ss #186


ss #187:
Love the movement and the colors of the Kristin's Tea Cups LO, that fantastic title and those perfectly placed swirls!
Cynthia's patriotic LO is just perfection! Love those stars around the circles, the big Mickey head, and that shadowing is awesome!


ss #188


ss #189


ss #190


ss #191


ss #192
__________________


Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by CoralTurtle; 03-27-2015 at 09:28 PM.

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote