View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 06:19 PM   #19
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
My spot for favorites.

ss #178


ss #179
1. I love everything about this layout. The colors are wonderful, clustering amazing, just a stunning layout.
2. Great title work & Clusters, love the photo alignment and the large EPCOT. Stunning layout!


ss #180
1. I love the mini clusters and how the extra space draws you to the photos.


ss #181


ss #182


ss #183


ss #184


ss #185


ss #186


ss #187


ss #188


ss #189


ss #190


ss #191
1. I just love everything about this layout. Awesome shadowing and clusters with great paper layering.
2. I love the close up of her medals, the simply but perfect laser clusters and the hint of scatters stars and flowers. Stunning layout.



ss #192
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by CynthiaY2; 03-25-2015 at 07:52 PM.

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote