View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 12:36 PM   #41
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder
 
*melidy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Posts: 3,115
Points: 6,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmshubrook View Post
Thank you Kelly - first for your wonderful products and secondly for this speed scrap. I completed my first page, but unfortunately can not upload it to the gallery. Doesn't matter - I had fun anyway and learned how to do a page from beginning to end.
There is still plenty of time to get it uploaded and earn the PP. If you let us know what difficulty you are having uploading into the gallery I am sure someone will be able to help you
__________________
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links