View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #41
Barbaraann
Learning about energy from Ellen and Bill
 
Barbaraann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Software: Scrapbook Crafter, iScrapbook
Camera: Nikon Coolpix L26
Posts: 1,509
Points: 5,284
Mistake Made.

I am trying to correct my mistake.




My scrapbook page is actually labeled Lunch West Wing. I corrected my mistake, deleted the first page, and posted the corrected page, but it keeps putting the mistake page there instead.

I know there are three rooms at the restaurant. I had lunch in the room with the rose in it, and the portrait. It was a bit dark in there, so I did not take many photographs.
__________________
Old Fashioned Scrapper - Trying Her Hand at Digital - One Memory at a Time!
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Monorail United States of America Heart Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 1 Pop Century Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow

Last edited by Barbaraann; 11-13-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Barbaraann is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links