View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 05:36 PM   #5
cantwait461308
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
 
cantwait461308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Morgantown, WV
Software: Photoshop CC,
Camera: Canon T3i
Posts: 51
Points: 1,303
My new camera bag

Hi everyone! I know this is an older post but if I'm looking at it I'm sure others are as well.

I happened to be looking for a new bag for our next disney trip myself with a focus on how I could carry my camera more easily. That's when I came across the sling back bag from thirty one. http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/catalo...in-sea-stripe/

I have an obsession with 31 and when I saw this bag I knew it was perfect. It's not very large so it will only hold my basics (camera, phone, extra lens, wallet, etc) but since we will have a stroller that can carry everything else and I only wanted to carry to essentials, this was perfect. Plus my husband hates it when I use him to hold things while changing lenses and the way this crosses my body when I pull it to the front, he won't have to anymore. I do have neoprene cases for my extra lens which makes me ok with not having compartments.
__________________




Goals:Scrap 2008 & 2014 Disney Trip
Create Autograph Book for DD
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Baymax Olaf

cantwait461308 is offline   Reply With Quote