View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
Birthday at Disney

I'm so excited, this year I'm going to spend my bday at Disney. Two years ago, we went to celebrate my mom's bday (a few days early), here are LOs of those celebrations. I also have a paper LO that I'll post later. Click for credits:









Since we celebrated my mom's bday the year before, the next year, we celebrated my bday (a few months early, though ) Here are the LOs I've done so far about those celebrations



__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links