View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
Re: Stars and Motor Cars Parade

This is one of my favorite parades, I'm sad it's gone. For my '07 trip, I did a separate LO for each car, so I have about 15 paper LOs I need to come back and post. For my March '08 trip, I just did one digi LO...but I keep wanting to go back and scrap more since I love it so much (and this was one of my earliest digi LOs, I feel like I could do more for it!) Click for credits (only the first page is clickable, but it's the same credits for both pages.)

page 1



page 2



2 page spread
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote