View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 07:47 PM   #5
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by meagan43 View Post
Question - I know that we can combine a LO for one of the regular challenges with these special contests, but can we do the hybrid card that is the weekly challenge for this one - ie make a card with a sticker/washi tape?
Quote:
Originally Posted by meagan43 View Post
I went ahead and did this one. This is the Weekly Challenge to make a hybrid birthday card. I made my own tape out of the paper from the kit as well as tried to make my own Mickey head sticker, too.

trying to figure out what sub-forum to put it in. I will come back and update
That's perfect, sorry I didn't answer faster!!!
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote