View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 07:47 PM   #9
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by meagan43 View Post
I really had wanted to participate more last week and only ended up getting 2 done - the weekly challenge and the template one that I used also for the Star Wars one.
MUST. . .work . . .harder this week!!
Yeah, I know what you mean!! I got zero Disney layouts done this week! It's been a crazy week of meetings at Church and Parent/Teacher conferences! so far, there are no big things planned for next week...so I'm going to get busy scrapping (hopefully)!
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote