View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 12:50 AM   #1
Linece
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
 
Linece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
Posts: 446
Points: 3,170
DLC package or room and tickets separately ?

Hi everyone ! I'm planning to go to Disneyland california in one or two years but I start looking and planning ^^ I already been to WDW (with the official uk travel agency who always have wonderful deals for european people) and the planning is so much different so I have a few questions ...

1. Is it better to buy a package or to buy hotel and tickets separately ?

2. Is it better to buy a package on the official website ou other sites or travel agent ?

3. Can i use a american travel agent even if I'm French ?

4. If I buy separately can I link tickets to the room reservation to have the magic morning ?

Thanks in advance for your answers girls ^^
__________________
Linece

Visit my scrap blog, you're welcome!
France I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest

Linece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links