View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 05:49 PM   #314
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom
 
ewebwoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southern California
Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Posts: 954
Points: 5,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Thanks, Debbie. I usually see everything you order, but for some reason this time I don't see a book (unless it was Poster Art ordered earlier this month) or battery. I see an exercise video for $9.19... was that yours?

I sent you the WDW pin anyway since you are always kind enough to use the link
I don't know how they figure it on your report but all were ordered at the same time and shipped separately. See below.

Shipped Separate: $26.15 Total
1. The 3-1-2-1 Diet: Eat and Cheat Your Way to Weight Loss--up to 10 Pounds in 21 Days by Quince, Dolvett.

Shipped Separate: $19.01 Total
2. Biggest Loser: 8 Minute Body Blasters.
3. Motorola Vehicle Navigation Dock with Rapid Vehicle Charger for DROID BIONIC - Car Kit - Retail Packaging - Black.

Shipped Separate: $12.99 Total
4. YIBOYUAN 2x 2430mah HW4X Battery with Wall Charger for Motorola HW4X Droid Bionic XT875 MB865 ME865 XT865 XT928.
__________________

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote