View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 07:02 AM   #1
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder
 
QuiltyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
Points: 41,915
Grizzly River Run



Journaling: This was one fantastic ride! After riding on Kali River Rapids in Animal Kingdom we thought that we knew what this ride would be like. Not really. This ride was ten times better! On Kali you will know by which seat you're in as to how wet you'll get, but on GRR it's completely random. And the buckets warn you: {you'll get wet!}
__________________

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by QuiltyMom; 05-23-2010 at 07:59 AM.

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links