View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 03:53 PM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
I've noticed the same thing. I've tried to stay active to keep things going.

I'm hoping there's a jump with the marathon coming up.
That is my hope as well, Jlynn. I look forward to all the excitement the marathon brings. I miss chatting, sharing and scrapping, but I too have been MIA for several months. Life has just gotten hectic and finding time to scrap and chat has become a challenge.

I am hopeful that the marathon will spark the desire to scrap again for myself and many others.
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote