Thread: Belle
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
Re: Belle

I have 2 Belle LOs to post. The first is a 2 page paper LO.

"Belle" title is from the Dreams Come True Cricut cart (you need to look at the closeup of this to see the glitter in the title.) Then, maybe my fav thing on the LO, for the journaling on the second page, I used the princess set of the Cuttlebug embossing folders. I inked the raised image with gold ink.

page 1


page 2


2 page spread


Journaling closeup


Belle title closeup


Here's a 2 page digi LO from meeting Belle at the Norway dinner. Click for credits.

page 1


page 2
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote