Sorry this is so last minute... the idea just hit me earlier this week. This Saturday (Sept 7) I will be participating in an event to raise money for the Downs Syndrome Center at Rady Children's Hospital and Downs Syndrome Action (a 501(c)(3) non-profit, organization which investigates and implements solutions to enhance the lives of persons with Down syndrome). There are very few of these centers in California so this one has a long waiting list of people waiting for assistance.
Since our fundraiser for Make-A-Wish was so successful, I asked Tanya of
Crossbone Cuts Designs if she could contribute a goodie that we could give away to anyone that donates - and she was thrilled to help! Please visit the link below to make a small donation (look for the link that says "Make a Donation"). You can enter any amount you wish in the blank box. When you receive your email receipt, forward it to 'donations (at) mousescrappers (dot) com' and we will send you a link to Tanya's darling set of Princess journaling cards pictured above.
Click here for more information about this event and to contribute.
I'm really enjoying these 'Kit for your kindness' {I just made up that phrase, lol} fundraisers - it seems like a win-win situation! I especially love it when we can help organizations that help families with kids in need. I will try and give you more notice on the next one.
Thank you!