View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 04:50 PM   #229
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I am about to make an Amazon purchase and have clicked the above Amazon link. How do I know if its crediting MouseScrappers within my checkout area?
Unfortunately there is no way for the buyer to know. If I go to my Amazon interface I can run a report that shows me all the items purchased through the link. It doesn't tell me who made the purchase so I have to rely on people to tell me when they bought something (if they want a pin). It usually takes 2 or 3 days for the items to show up on the report.

Thanks for using the link!
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote