View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan0326 View Post
Carol,

I know this was a hard decision, but know you made the best decision for you and MS! It was so much fun participating on the CT and I'm always here to help in any way I can! I'm excited to see what new avenues you'll take us down! Thanks for all you do to give us a wonderful place to share our love of Disney, photos, and scrapping!

I'm reminded of what Walt said...

""Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious.....And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
That's a great quote that I only first came across about a year ago

Thank you... everyone!
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote