View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #4
ScrappyCoyote
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
 
ScrappyCoyote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 467
Points: 5,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturebug View Post
This is my first digital scrapbook page. I hope I am able to post this correctly. This is a lot of fun - I'm not very talented but hopefully I will get better the more I do.

For your first digital page, this is super!! We all had to start once. And believe me, it is a learning process. I am learning new things just about every day myself!!

Thanks for playing.
__________________
Laramie aka The Scrappy Coyote

| My Blog | | My Gallery at MouseScrappers |
I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Fantasmic Thanks for helping with Pinterest Laramie! Imagination Station Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 Kilimanjaro Safaris Big Thunder Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

ScrappyCoyote is offline