View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
 
msbagley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Posts: 563
Points: 9,750
Speed Scrap 149 with Michelle right Here!!

Well, this is exciting!! Can you believe it's been 4 years? Feels like this warm community of
people has been here forever!!

Are you ready for another Speed Scrap? Psych yourself up, put a pot of coffee on,
we're gonna have a blast!!

It is scheduled for 9PM EST/ 8PM CDT / 6PM PDT
Saturday May 18th


I am extending the normal 4 hour deadline. It will be due
Sunday at 12 noon EST / 11am CDT / 9am PST

Here is the link to the chat room:
http://client14.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=474111

Wanna see what you're playing for? How about set #2 in the World Showcase Series!


There are 4 pictured here, but I have many variations of them, totaling 19 pieces!!!

Set 1 was given away at the Marathon in Janauary, and was later bundled into a grab bag,
which you can get more information on HERE.

You will probably see the final set of the 3 in November for Digital Scrapbook Day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you heard about the raffle?

Currently Jim aka Kilted Candyman is raffling off a handcrafted hunters/gentlemans knife for
any $5 donation made to Make A Wish. And I wanted to sweeten the pot!

Want a Chance to win my ENTIRE store? And any prize, template, or kit I make until
Dec. 31, 2013? This is your chance!!! For ever dollar donated I will will throw your
name in a hat. For example, if you donate $5, I'll put you name in 5 times! If you
donate $10, your name goes in 10 times, you get the picture. Also I don't want you doing
double work, so anyone that qualifies for Jim's raffle, I will send him a list of names.



How to Enter:
1. Donate something to the Make A Wish Foundation
2. Forward your receipt email to msbagley@yahoo.com WITH your Mouse Scrapper username in there somewhere.
3. Cross your fingers, and feel nice warm fuzzies inside because today you made a difference in the life of a child.

This raffle will continue until July 16th, winners to be announced shortly there after!
__________________

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Last edited by msbagley; 05-18-2013 at 06:58 PM.

msbagley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links