View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Here are the Instructions:

1) Since we are celebrating MouseScrappers 4th Anniversary… I want your LO to be bright and happy. I want to see fun happy colors in your LO.

2) Since this is MouseScrappers 4th Anniversary…. So I want to see at least 4 photos…(but wait for #3).

3) MouseScrappers is going to be around for a long time… so I want to some round things…Lots of round…. Round photos, round mats, round epoxy’s, buttons, hidden Mickey’s… whatever… just bring on the round! A minimum of 8 rounds on your page.

4) I’ve been fortunate to meet about 10 MouseScrappers. That makes me super happy and so does flowers… so I want to see at least 10 flowers on your page. You can use stars if that helps, because I am dreaming of meeting more of you!

5) I make it a point to check the MouseScrappers forums and galleries on a regular basis. I hope you do too! On your page, I’d like to see an arrow. Something pointing.

6) I’m proud to be a part of this awesome community. I know you are too… so let’s see a Big Bold title representing us telling others about MouseScrappers.

7) Again since we are celebrating 4 years… I’d like to see a minimum of 4 sentences of journaling. Yes… 4!

Remember to rock your shadows, add whatever else you think your page needs, post in the appropriate forums and leave some loves too.

Upload into the Speed Scrap #147 gallery, here on this thread and the appropriate forum.
Be sure to leave some love in the Gallery and to properly thank Jennifer Labre for the PP. (Please note you will need to PM Jenn via Scrap Matters at Jenn7 or via her blog). Her blog is http://www.confessionsofadigitalscrapper.com/



Thanks for playing!! I hope you enjoyed!

Here is my LO:




Also posted here
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 05-17-2013 at 06:20 PM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote