View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Heart Make-A-Wish fundraiser!

Hi everyone,

I'm really excited to announce an event that will benefit one of MouseScrappers favorite organizations, Make-A-Wish!! It takes place in July and is called 'Course of the Force.' It is a relay - kind of like the Olympic torch relay, but instead of a torch they pass a 'lightsaber'. It starts up at Skywalker Ranch and finishes 500 miles later in San Diego (just in time for the beginning of Comic Con). Many of you know that I am a HUGE Star Wars fan, well this fundraiser is just perfect! Star Wars related and helps Make-A-Wish!

I've signed us (collective MouseScrappers community!) to raise $500, which is what we raised for Give Kids the World - though I'd love to surpass it. Will you please help me raise money for this worthy organization? Of course we have a special soft spot for the kids who wish to go to Walt Disney World or Disneyland, but that is just a small percentage of wishes that MAW grants... let's help them help well-deserving families live out their special wishes!

Please visit OUR fundraising page at http://www.stayclassy.org/mousescrappers

Thank you... and may the Force be with you!

p.s. If all goes according to plan, I will be dressing up in costume for this... stay tuned
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links