View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:51 AM   #3
Kilted Candyman
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
Kilted Candyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: DFW are
Software: PSE
Camera: Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS
Posts: 413
Points: 3,919
Michelle,

I also appreciate all your efforts. I have really enjoyed your PPs on the SS and others.

I'm a Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean type. They are generic Halloween and Pirates but only a couple for the rides specifically.

I also loves Disney Cruises.

Jim
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express I love DCL! Pirate Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Dog Pirate Flag D23 Member Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie\'s Bow Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Viking Ship Pirates of the Caribbean Skyway Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

Kilted Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote