View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #14
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder
 
*melidy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Posts: 3,115
Points: 6,921
Great Challenge Andrea, as always!! I've never thought about using postcards as inspiration but I loved this. I VERY nearly did almost the exact same layout as afirmbeliever ha but I changed my mind last minute. I was inspired by the sunburst, keeping everything central and the colours. Here is mine:



Thanks soo much for the challenge Andrea and for the chance of winning

Also posted in the Universal Studios thread
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline