View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #34
scrappyvore
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear
 
scrappyvore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Software: Photos edited with LR2 and layouts made with PSE7...hoping to upgrade soon!
Camera: Canon Rebel XS and Canon Powershot s90
Posts: 1,055
Points: 2,284
Here we go. So many lovely layouts. These are among my favorites.
141
Great story.
Those colors are simply perfect.
Lovely cluster in the bottom corner.


140
Great title! hahaha Oh no indeed!


139
Love the bright contrasted against the white. The white also totally highlights the smoke in the large pic.


138
I love the stacking, the layers, the stitching, the elements...oh heck, I just love it all.

That side cluster is absolutely incredible. Love how many pieces in the cluster without overwhelming it. Wonderful. Great page.


137
Love the crow lit by the moon. Eye catching and spooky.


136
I totally love that the castle pics are laid out on a brick background. That totally "rocks". Sorry for the pun.
I do love the background paper. Seriously.


135
Love that grungy look created by the background splats. That swirly filmstrip shape is a wonderful way to showcase a series of photos like these.


134
Really like the title piece and the banner cluster at the top of the page. Fab colors.


Totally love this layout! I have wiped many a face similarly decorated. Sometimes it was my face. Wonderful memory to have scrapped. Beautiful large photo.



133
Lovely! I particularly like your font choices for the title. The point of view for the large photo is gorgeous.


132
How very true that "takes a lot out of you" part. Love how you told the story and linked before and after with the magic of pixie dust. Nicely done.


131
It's a wonderful photo. Great depth and colour. The page creation shows it beautifully.


130
Future and retro look so good together on this layout.


129
THAT was a template? Cool. Love the papers and the large pic with the crooked frame. Great page.


128
Oh what a lovely page. Simply stunning.


Great page. Love the d for decor idea and the number of decor photos included. Great choice of alphas for the title.


127
Gorgeous colors. love the circle and square around the big center pic.


126
Simply wonderful in every way. I love the content and the super star clusters.
__________________
Happy digi...oops, I mean Disney scrappin'
JudyMy Blog:Scraps and Notes
Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! I link to MouseScrappers! Canada Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours

Last edited by scrappyvore; 01-24-2013 at 05:12 PM.

scrappyvore is offline   Reply With Quote