View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:04 PM   #37
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by btreed View Post
Glad to Know I wasn't the only Newbie LOL it was a fun learning and scrapping time!
Ladies,

I'll shoot you both a PM and we can chat about the PP. I don't want you guys to be penalized if you were unclear where to post, but got your pages done in time.

Thanks!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote