View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #118
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
 
jr4mni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Suburban Detroit, Michigan
Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Posts: 1,876
Points: 2,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by janet715 View Post
Did the PPs go out yet? No rush, just checking. Thanks!!!
I'm working on sending out the pp's today. I won't allow myself to send out pp's until I've left love for everyone! I'm about half way through and then I'll send tonight.

Thank you for your patients.

I'm trying to invent a scratch and sniff monitor because I WANT TO AT LEAST SMELL ALL OF THE GLORIOUS FOOD. I would say a scratch and taste monitor but, that's kinda gross.
__________________


PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote