View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #9
Annet83
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
 
Annet83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,171
Points: 3,254
So I'm also gonna make a start here with my favorites:

SS #126


This just really stands out in the gallery, the colors, the bling, gorgeous!


This one just screams chipmunks all over, the theming is so perfect! And the clustering is also beautiful!

SS #127


Also perfect theming, I really love how the red really pops out with all the black & white!


Awesome layering and the simple black background really makes the rest stand out.

SS #128


There is so much to see in this LO, but it's still pretty and not too crowded. Really nice!


I love the clustering and title work in this one, the atmosphere really matches the photos!

I'm gonna look through the other galleries tomorrow, I'm out of time now

Annet83 is offline   Reply With Quote