View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 07:09 AM   #3
dinahfig
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
 
dinahfig's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Sony Cybershot
Posts: 1,040
Points: 13,908
Re: Hub- Halloween statues



Credits: I used the papers from a kit called Bright Mickey by Designs by Nikki. http://myeverything-nikki81.blogspot.co ... eebie.html The ribbons were from Mouse in the House by Brittney at britt-ish designs. The solid papers were from Magical Vacation Solids by Sophia Sarducci. The Mickey buttons and Mickey dust were also from Mouse in the House. I created the tags at the top & the bow with a template and actions from Atomic Cupcake.
__________________
JoAnn

Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Rocket Jets I love DCL! Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickeys shoe Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper Minnie\'s Bow Cheshire Cat 1

dinahfig is offline   Reply With Quote