Speed Scrap #139:
Thanks for joining this Speed Scrap. Also a special Thank You to Wendy (Neverland Scraps) for creating fabulous kit!
Since the PP is Woody themed, I thought I would use him as the inspiration for this challenge.
Here are the instructions:
1) Woody has lots of friends, so let’s see lots of photos. At least 4. Woody is also one of the main stars in the movies, so I want to see at least one larger photo.
2) Woody is a true, solid friend to them all. In honor of his commitment to his friends, make your BG paper a solid and use as many other papers as you need.
3) Buzz and Woody develop a special friendship. This means I want to see at least two of your photos framed.
4) A Sheriff has a badge, a gun and other important accessories. This means your page needs to include something round, something metal and other special things associated with your photos. For your special things, I want to see elements other than just flowers. I want to see three of these clusters. This represents the 3 Toy Story Movies.
5) A cowboy always has a lasso. I want to see at least two strings and ribbons. This can include a banner.
6) Woody and the gang always end up in some type of trouble and get scattered from each other. I want to see some type of scatter, splat or pixie dust on your page.
7) Woody is a BIG star… so I want to see a big title on your page. The gang wants to stay together, so add some stitching, tape or staples.
Remember to rock your shadows and leave some loves when you can.
Viola... lovely LO is completed.
Upload into the Speed Scrap #139 gallery, here on this thread, the appropriate forum and remember to update the Master Thread here:
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12726
Be sure to leave some love in the Gallery and to properly thank Wendy (Neverland Scraps) for the PP.
Thanks for playing!! I hope you enjoyed!
Here is my page: