View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
Okay, I made it into the chatroom as well, so I'll try to chat with you too! Haven't done it before, but you know: there's a first time for everthing.
So this is my speed scrap of firsts! (First speed scrap here at MS to host, first time to be in the chatroom).
Anyway, Melinda is still hosting, I'm just trying to follow.
So glad you are giving it a go. You'd do great! Super cute PP.

Thanks bunch.
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote