View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #56
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track
 
gfengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
Points: 3,369
I'm so glad to be able to participate this year! We were at WDW last year during the marathon and I missed the whole thing. I didn't realize how much these marathons help when it comes to finishing my Disney books. I now have 2 that are in progress and a third to begin so this will be the perfect jump start I need!

to Cynthia and Melinda for everything you have done to make this possible!
__________________
Our family... Me , DD (18) , DS (17) , DS (13)
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote