View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #28
amordemar
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
amordemar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sunshine State of Florida
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
Posts: 593
Points: 2,492
Ali's Progress!

Speed Scrap #126: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...reams_copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #127 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...meout-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #128 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._asia-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #129 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._over-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #130 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...stuff-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #131 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...alice-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #132 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ovies-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #133 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...erida-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #134 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...house-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #135 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...me_up-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #136 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...night-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #137 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...in_eo-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #138 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._ride-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #139 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ke_it-copy.jpg

Speed Scrap #140 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t_wet-copy.jpg

Spreed Scrap #141 http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...belle-copy.jpg

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT ONCE AGAIN - BOOYAH! HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU LADIES AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CHALLENGES - I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED AFTER THIS WEEK!
__________________

Come Say Hi Over at My Scrap Blog!! A Disney Addicted Family! DH , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse Boo Cheshire Cat Cupcake Star Tours Pirate Flag Big Eyes Minnie Captain EO Big Eyes Tinkerbell Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Haunted Mansion Japan United Kingdom I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by amordemar; 01-20-2013 at 08:07 PM.

amordemar is offline   Reply With Quote